T-L Precision Link
Take control of your T-L pivots
The AgSense T-L Precision Link and T-L Field Commander incorporates patented technology to remotely monitor and control T-L Irrigation electric and hydraulic systems from web-connected smartphones, tablets, and computers. The Field Commander for T-L pivots provides near real-time information and up-to-the-minute alarms via email or text messaging.
- Save time and money by using a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor and control T-L pivots from virtually anywhere in the world
- The T-L Precision Link, available exclusively through certified T-L Irrigation dealers works in combination with the T-L Precision Point Control III Panel (PPC III) to turn your web-connected device into a virtual control panel. Features include: Start, Stop, Direction, Application, Rate and Speed and Water Pump Control
- The T-L Field Commander is available in three models from all AgSense dealerships that service irrigation systems. Depending on your remote management needs; Options Include: Monitor Only, Monitor/Stop, or Monitor/Start/Stop
- Manage a mixed fleet of hydraulic and electric pivots, bringing them to a single web dashboard when used in combination with the standard Field Commander for electric pivots
- Industry leading mobile app includes: Quick Start, Map View, Graphical Table Editor, Auto Restart, Active & Recent Commands, Reports and Graphs, and in-app Current Weather and Forecasts
- Compatible with center pivot and linear machines
- Program Single or Dual Stop Angles
- Auto Restart by software, not panel equipment
- Overlap/Crash Zone alerts help avoid machine collisions
- Program multiple Timed Start and Timed Stop Commands
- Comprehensive Management and Irrigation District Report
Bring Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) To Your T-L Pivot
If you have a "PPCIII" panel, bring variable rate irrigation to your pivot with the AgSense Precision Link. Create variable rate speed tables within the AgSense dashboard, or use the seamless integration of VRI prescriptions from external software or AgSense's extensive list of agronomic API partners.