Keep Tabs on Your Grain Temperature
Grain Trac removes the guesswork from grain storage and reduces the number of necessary trips to the bin site by remotely monitoring grain temperature. Customizable notifications alert you to the 'hot spots' as they begin, rather than discovering them after the damage has been done. Available directly from Tri States Grain Conditioning (TSGC), or through its nationwide dealer network, TSGC custom designs the Grain Trac system to match each grain handling facility, ensuring it meets the unique needs of the installation.
Theft Monitoring Circuit
The Grain Trac system includes a theft monitoring circuit that can be set to send alerts to your phone and email when your grain handling system is started or stopped. These easily configured alerts also aid in knowing progress of trucks loading or unloading at your facility during harvest or when selling grain.
Why Grain Trac?
- Access real-time and historical grain temperature information
- Identify the beginning of heat activity before grain damage occurs
- Aid in making storage decisions
- Save time on driving, climbing and note-taking
- Generate real-time charts and historical graphs of temperature data
- Reads most temperature cables on the market including Boone, Tri States Grain, and most versions of OPI
- Saves energy and prevents loss of weight/bushel due to over-aeration
- Readings taken every 30 minutes or request reading sooner
- Theft monitoring alerts
- Optional weather sensors provide the ability to monitor humidity, rainfall & wind
- Fan control option available